Pillar / Cluster: Information Systems Technology and Design
Dr Wen Fuxi is a currently Research Fellow at Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). He is a team member of Task 5 (Adaptive Attack Mitigation), SecUTS (A Cyber-Physical Approach to Securing Urban Transportation Systems) project. The project is funded by Singapore National Research Foundation from 1/2015-12/2018.
- PhD, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore,2013
- M. Eng., Xidian University, China,2007
- B. Eng., Harbin University of Science and Technology, China, 2004
- Sensor Array and Multichannel Signal Processing
- Information Security in Smart Grid Systems and Wireless Sensor Networks
Advisor: David Yau