Post Doc Research Fellow
Pillar / Cluster: Information Systems Technology and Design
Junyan Wang received the B.Eng. and the B.Sc. dual degree from the School of Communication and Signal Processing and the School of Mathematics and Applied Mathematics, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, in 2007. He received the Ph.D. degree from the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering in Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, in 2012. His research interests include image and video analysis, interactive and automatic object segmentation, object matching, image registration and applied mathematics.
- 2003 – 2007: B.Eng. and the B.Sc. dual degree, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
- 2007 – 2012: Ph.D. degree, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- 2011.9 to 2013.8: Research Fellow in NTU, Singapore
Awards & Achievements
- The Second Prize of the Pattern Recognition and Machine Intelligence Association (PREMIA) Best Student Paper Awards in 2010.
- The Second Prize of the Contemporary Undergraduate Mathematical Contest in Modeling (CUMCM) in 2005.
- Junyan Wang and Kap Luk Chan. Incorporating Patch Subspace Model in Mumford-Shah Type Active Contours, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (To Appear)
- Junyan Wang, Li Wang, Kap Luk Chan and Martin Constable. A Linear Programming Based Method for Joint Object Region Matching and Labeling, 11th Asian Conference on Computer Vision (ACCV), 2012
- Junyan Wang, Kap Luk Chan, Shape Evolution For Rigid and Nonrigid Shape Registration and Recovery, IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2009.
- Junyan Wang, Kapluk Chan, Yadong Wang, On the Stationary Solution of PDE based Curve Evolution, 19th British Machine Vision Conference (BMVC), 2008.