Post Doc Research Fellow
Pillar / Cluster: Information Systems Technology and Design
Chung Lee got his PhD degree in computer science at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology in 2011. His main research interests are timbre discrimination, non-linear spectral alteration and audio-aid for disable people. He is now a post-doctoral fellow in Singapore University of Technology and Design under the supervision of Prof. Simon Lui.
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, 2008-2011
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Computer Science and Engineering
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, 2006-2008
Master of Philosophy (MPhil), Computer Science
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, 2002-2006
Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science
- Beauchamp, J., Horner, A., Lee, Chung, Bay, M., and Wun, C.W. 2011. “Identification of Salient Timbral Attributes in Musical Instrument Tones with Normalized Spectral Centroids and Attack Times,” submitted for publication.
- Lee, Chung, Horner, A., and Beauchamp, J. 2011. “Discrimination of Musical Instrument Tones Resynthesized with Piecewise-Linear Approximated Harmonic Amplitude Envelopes,” Journal of the Audio Engineering Society, 60(11), 899-912.
- Lee, Chung and Horner, A. 2010 (June). “Discrimination of MP3-Compressed Musical Instrument Tones,” Journal of the Audio Engineering Society, 58(6), 487-497.