Pillar / Cluster: Information Systems Technology and Design
I am currently a PhD student in SUTD, conducting my research under the supervision of Prof. Ngai-Man CHEUNG. Before joining SUTD, I earned my master’s degree and bachelor’s degree in The University of Hong Kong and China University of Geosciences, respectively. My current research interests are computer vision and representation learning.
- 2020.1- Present: PhD student in ISTD Pillar, Singapore University of Technology and Design.
- 2018.8-2019.11: Master of Science in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (with Distinction), The University of Hong Kong.
- 2014.9-2018.6: Bachelor of Engineering in Automation, China University of Geosciences.
Awards & Achievements
- 2018-2019 Master’s Outstanding Scholarship, The University of Hong Kong
- 2015-2016 Excellent Student, China University of Geosciences