Pillar / Cluster: Information Systems Technology and Design
Yiluan Guo is currently a PhD student in SUTD. His research interests are mainly on signal processing and image processing.
Before join SUTD, he got his Master’s degree and Bachelor Degree from University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (Institute of Microelectronics), 2015 and Jilin University, 2012, respectively.
- 2015.9 – present PhD Student (Information Systems Technology and Design), Singapore University of Technology and Design
- 2012.7 – 2015.7 M.Sc. (Microelectronics), University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- 2008.9 – 2012.7 B.S (Electronics), Jilin University
Awards and Achievements
- 2015 President’s Graduate Fellowship, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- 2010 Excellent Student, Jilin University
- 2009 Excellent Student, Jilin University