Pillar / Cluster: Information Systems Technology and Design
Sun Jiamei is a PhD student in Singapore University of Technology and Desige. By 2016, she got B.S and M.SC degree in Electronic Infromation Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology, China.
Jiamei’s current research interest includes deep learning, biomedical image processing. She also has experience on satelite image processing, image interpretation and pattern recognization.
- 2016-Present: PhD in Information Systems Technology and Design, Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore
- 2014-2016: Master.SC in Information and Communication Engineering
- 2010-2014: Bachelor in Electronic and Information Engineering
Awards & Achievements
- President’s Graduate Fellowship SUTD Singapore (2016)
- Dongdixin Innovation Scholarship, Dongdixin Science and Technology Ltd. China (2015)
- First- Prized Award Scholarship, Harbin Inst. of Tech. (2014-2015)
- HIT Building Technology Group Scholarship, Harbin Inst. of Tech. China (2013)
- National Grants The Ministry of Education China (2011-2013)
- First-prized People Scholarship Harbin Inst. of Tech. China (2011-2014)
- Zou B, Sun J, Jin Y, et al. Large area land cover mapping based on pyramid transformation with high-resolution PolSAR image
[C]//Radar Conference (RadarConf), 2016 IEEE.