Pillar / Cluster: Information Systems Technology and Design
Sakshi’s main area of focus is broadly software infrastructure for machine learning which includes, but is not limited to Testing, Fairness, Security amongst others. Previously, he worked at Housing.com and @Walmart Labs and was an undergraduate at the Birla Institute of Technology and Science. He also consults for a startup building conversational aptitude tests.
Education and Work Experience
- Sep 2017 – Present Ph.D. candidate at Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Aug 2016 – June 2017 Software Engineering Associate at Walmart Labs, Bangalore
- Jun 2015 – Dec 2015 Backend Engineering Intern at Housing.com
- Jul 2012 – Jul 2016 M.Sc. (Tech.) Information Systems at Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani – Goa Campus
Awards and Achievements
- SUTD President’s Graduate Fellowship. Sep 2017 – Present
- Callisto: Entropy based test generation and data quality assessment for Machine Learning Systems. Sakshi Udeshi, Xingbin Jiang, and Sudipta Chattopadhyay. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation (ICST) 2020. Testing Tools Track.
- Grammar Based Directed Testing of Machine Learning Systems. Sakshi Udeshi and Sudipta Chattopadhyay. Accepted to appear in the IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (TSE).
- Automated directed fairness testing. Sakshi Udeshi, Pryanshu Arora, and Sudipta Chattopadhyay. Proceedings of the 33rd (ACM/IEEE) International Conference on Automated Software Engineering, (ASE) 2018, Montpellier, France, September 3-7, 2018.
- Nagaraju S., Gudino L.J., Kadam B.V., Ookalkar R. and Udeshi S., “RSSI based indoor localization with interference avoidance for Wireless Sensor Networks using anchor node with sector antennas”, in 2016 International Conference on Wireless Communications, Signal Processing and Networking (WiSPNET), Chennai, India, pp. 2233-2237, Mar 25-27, 2016