Pillar / Cluster: Information Systems Technology and Design
Marie’s research interests are in applying optimisation and economic theory to pricing and resource allocation problems in the sharing economy. More generally, she is interested in applying optimisation, economic theory, learning and game theory for pricing and resource allocation problems in networking.
Marie is currently a PhD student in SUTD, under the supervision of Prof Tony Quek and Dr Desmond Cai. Prior to this, she obtained a B.Sc in Mathematical Sciences (Applied Mathematics track) from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- 2017 – Present: Ph.D. in Information Systems Technology and Design, Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- 2012-2016: B.Sc in Mathematical Sciences (Applied Mathematics), Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
Awards and Achievements
- A*Star Graduate Scholarship (2016 – present)
- Dean’s List, School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, NTU (2014)
- A*Star Chairman’s Honours List (2014)
- NTU President Research Scholar (2014) for the URECA Research Programme
- SMURF: Singapore-MIT Alliance Undergraduate Research Fellowship (2014)
- A*STAR Undergraduate Scholarship (2012-2016)
- NTU CN Yang Scholars’ Program (2012-2016)