Assistant Prfessor Tony Quek
Zuozhu earned his Bachelor’s degree (Information Science and Electronic Engineering) from Zhejiang University in June 2015. Also, he visited University of Notre Dame and University of Michigan, Ann arbor for three months in 2014. Since September 2015, he becomes a Ph.D. candidate at the Singapore University of Technology(SUTD) under the guidance of Prof. Tony Quek and Dr. Lin Shaowei.
His research interest mainly lies in statistics, learning theory and their applications, such as communication networks and financial engineering.
- 2015 – Present, Ph.D. candidate, SUTD, Singapore
- 2011 – 2015, B.Eng, Zhejiang University, China
- Salvador Aguinaga, Aditya Nambiar, Zuozhu Liu, Tim Weninger. “Concept Hierarchies and Human Navigation” IEEE International Conference on BigData in Santa Clara, CA. Oct 2015.
- Lian Shen, Bin Zheng, Zuozhu Liu, Zuojia Wang, Shisheng Lin, Shahram Dehdashti, and Hongsheng Chen “Large scale far-infrared invisibility cloak hiding object from thermal detection”, Advanced Optical Materials, Sept. 2015
- Bin Zheng, Lian Shen, Zuozhu Liu, H.P Wang, X.M, Zhang, and Hongsheng Chen. “A Simple Unidirectional Optical Invisibility Cloak Made of Water” Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 146, 1-5, 2014
Awards and Achievements
- SUTD President’s Graduate Fellowship, Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore
- 2015 Outstanding Graduate Student, Zhejiang University, China
- Scholarship for Outstanding Student: First-Class, Zhejiang University, China
- Scholarship for Outstanding Merits: First-Class, Zhejiang University, China
- Excellent Student Award, Zhejiang University, China
- Outstanding Students Leader Award, Zhejiang University, China