Pillar / Cluster: Information Systems Technology and Design
Yong Zhi is a PhD Student in the Information Systems Technology and Design (ISTD) pillar at the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) under the supervision of Assistant Professor Paweł Szałachowski. Prior to joining SUTD, he completed his B.Eng in Computer Engineering at the National University of Singapore (NUS), served as a Research Assistant with the NUS-Singtel Cyber Security Research and Development Laboratory and was an Air Force Engineer (Maintenance) with the Republic of the Singapore Air Force (RSAF). Under the Economic Development Board – Industrial Postgraduate Programme (EDB-IPP), he is also a Research Engineer with TÜV SÜD Asia Pacific Pte Ltd under the supervision of Dr Martin Saerbeck, developing guidelines and standards for blockchain governance and cybersecurity.
- B.Eng in Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (2018)
- Internet of Things
- Software-Defined Networks
- Wireless Security
- Research Engineer, TÜV SÜD Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, 2019 – Present
- Research Assistant, NUS-Singtel Cyber Security Research and Development Laboratory, 2018 – 2019
- Air Force Engineer, Republic of the Singapore Air Force, 2005 – 2014
- Lim Yong Zhi, Purnima Murali Mohan, Vignesh Sridharan, Mohan Gurusamy, “Secondary Controller Mapping for Reliable Control Traffic Forwarding in SDN,” 2018 27th International Conference on Computer Communication and Networks (ICCCN), Hangzhou, 2018.