Pillar / Cluster: Information Systems Technology and Design
Li Mingmei is currently a PhD candidate in the Singapore University of Technology and Design under the supervision of Prof. Tony Quek. She received her bachelor of Communication Engineering in 2011 from Shandong University, and the M.sc degree from Southeast University in 2014. Her major research interest is in wireless communication and stochastic optimization.
- Aug. 2014 – Present Ph.D. in ISTD pillar, in Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Sept. 2011 – June 2014 M.S. in Information and Communications Engineering, in National Mobile Communications Research Laboratory (NCRL), Southeast University (SEU)
- Aug. 2007 – July 2008 & Aug. 2009 – July 2011 B.S. in Communications Engineering, in Shandong University (SDU)
- Aug. 2008 – July 2009 As an exchange student for Electronic Information Science and Technology, at Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU)
- Mingmei Li, Shi Jin and Xiqi Gao, “Spatial Orthogonality-based Pilot Reuse for Multi-cell Massive MIMO Transmission,” in Proc. IEEE Wireless Communications and Signal Processing (WCSP’13), Hangzhou, China, Oct. 2013.
- Shi jin, Mingmei Li, Yongming Huang, Xiqi Gao and Yinggang Du, “Pilot Scheduling Schemes for Multi-cell Massive MIMO Transmission”, accepted by IET Communications 2014.