Pillar / Cluster: Information Systems Technology and Design
Khoo Teck Ping is currently a Ph.D. student in Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). His research lies in the area of formal verification, particularly model checking. This is a branch of software engineering which holds promise to remove bugs in software and hardware. He feels fortunate to be able to pursue doctoral studies as part of an industrial collaboration between SUTD and his company.
In his spare time, Teck Ping enjoys reading about technology and spending time with his wife and three kids.
- 2016 – Present: Ph.D. in Information Systems Technology and Design, Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore
- 2009 – 2012: Master of Science(Digital Media Technology) from the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- 2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Engineering(Electrical Engineering) from the National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore
- 2016 – Present: Software Engineer at TUV SUD Asia Pacific
- 2013 – 2016: Python programming lecturer at Republic Polytechnic, School of Infocomm
- 2005 – 2013: Senior Member of Technical Staff at DSO National Laboratories
Awards & Achievements
- 2016 Industrial Postgraduate Programme
- 2001 DSTA Undergraduate Scholarship