Pillar / Cluster: Information Systems Technology and Design
Juan is a Ph.D. student endorsed into the ST Electronics-SUTD Cyber Security Laboratory. Currently, Juan is working on topics related to behavioral biometrics and privacy-preserving. Before joining SUTD, he was working as information security analyst in banking.
- MSc in Information Security, Universidad de los Andes, Bogota, Colombia.
- BSc in Systems Engineer, Universidad de los Llanos, Villavicencio, Colombia.
- Secure multi-party computation
- Insider Threat Detection
Awards & Achievements
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SUTD-SINGA).
- Best Paper Awards at ACM Cyber-Physical System Security Workshop (CPSS) – 2017 – Siphon: Towards scalable high-interaction physical honeypots.
- Guarnizo, J. D., Tambe, A., Bhunia, S. S., Ochoa, M., Tippenhauer, N. O., Shabtai, A., & Elovici, Y. (2017, April). Siphon: Towards scalable high-interaction physical honeypots. In Proceedings of the 3rd ACM Workshop on Cyber-Physical System Security (pp. 57-68). ACM.