Pillar / Cluster: Information Systems Technology and Design
I am currently a PhD candidate in Singapore University of Technology and Design in Information System Technology and Design (ISTD) pillar since January 2016. Previously, I received his Bachelor’s degree of Electrical Engineering from Portland State University, Oregon USA in June 2014.
My research interests are machine learning based image processing and computer vision.
- 1-2016 – present Ph.D. Student (Information Systems Technology and Design), Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore
- 8-2012 – 6-2014 B.E in Electrical, Portland State University, OR, USA (transfer)
- 9-2009 – 7-2012 B.E in Electrical, Univeristy of Technology, National University of Ho Chi Minh city, Viet Nam
Awards and Achievements
- President’s Graduate Fellowship, Singapore University of Technology and Design, 2016
- Best Capstone project, Maseeh College of Engineering & Computer Science, PSU, OR, USA, 2014
- Second Prize, Intel Cornell Cup, USA, 2014
- Intel VietNam Scholar, Cohort 3, 2012