Pillar / Cluster: Information Systems Technology and Design
Chenyuan earned her Bachelor’s degree (Communication Engineering) from the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC) in June 2016. Also, she visited University of Leuven, Belgium in 2013 and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) for six months in 2015. Since September 2016, she becomes a Ph.D. candidate at SUTD under the guidance of Prof. Tony Q.S. Quek, Prof. Ngai-Man Cheung and Dr. De Wen Soh.
Her research interest mainly lies in stochastic analysis and optimization, Graph signal process and their applications, such as wireless network optimization and big data analysis.
- 2016 – Present: Ph.D. candidate, SUTD, Singapore
- 2012 – 2016: University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
Awards & Achievements
- SUTD President’s Graduate Fellowship, Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore
- 2016: Outstanding Exchange Student Award, UESTC, China
- 2012 – 2015: People’s Scholarship, UESTC, China
- 2014: Provincial awards for the National Mathematical Contest in Modeling, Ministry of Education in Sichuan Province, China
- 2014: The Campus Innovation Fund, UESTC, China
- 2013: Selected into Yingcai Honors College (the third student, Top 3%), UESTC, China
- C. Feng, Y. Zhong, T. Q. S. Quek, and G. Wu, “Power Adaptation in Full-Duplex Networks: Spectrum Efficiency and Energy Efficiency,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., submitted.
- Chenyuan Feng, Yi Zhong, Tony Q.S. Quek and Gang Wu, “Power Adaption in Full-Duplex Network: Spectrum Efficiency and Energy Efficiency”, IEEE International Conf. on Commun., submitted.