Professor Aditya Mathur
Chuadhry Mujeeb Ahmed received the BS Communication Systems Engineering degree, from Institute of Space Technology Islamabad, Pakistan. After working sometime in industry and academia, he enrolled at Seoul National University South Korea for MS in Electrical Engineering. Upon graduation from SNU, he joined HITEC University Pakistan as a lecturer in department of Electrical Engineering. Since January 2015 he is a PhD student at Singapore University of Technology and Design.
His research interests are Cyber Security, Wireless and, Multimedia Communications.
- Ph.D., ISTD, Singapore University of Technology and Design, 2015 – Present.
- MS Electrical Engineering, Seoul National University, 2010-2012.
- BS Communication Systems Engineering, Institute of Space Technology, 2004-2008.
- Lecturer, HITEC University, 2013-2015.
- Researcher, NETLAB SNU, 2010-2012.
Awards & Achievements
- SUTD President’s Graduate Fellowship, SUTD, 2015 – Present.
- Research Fellowship award at Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, S. Korea, 2013.
- Awarded scholarship for Seoul National University to Pursue Masters degree program (2010).
- Awarded PTA (Pakistan Telecommunication Authority) Gold medal in a nationwide contest for best research thesis in telecommunications (2010).
- DAAD fellowship for summer academy at TU Ilmenau, Germany (18-29 July 2011).
- Student Paper Award received from IEEE APWCS 2011.
- Awarded second prize in parliamentary style declamations at Institute of Space Technology Islamabad(2005).
- Awarded best writer medal at Institute of Space Technology Islamabad (2008) .
- Awarded VC gold medal in final year of under-graduate studies for excellent academic performance (2008).
- Awarded 100% tuition fee scholarship at Institute of Space Technology Islamabad (2004-2008).
- Awarded ‘CUM LAUDE’ honors for BS communication systems engg. (2008).
- Won men’s double Badminton championship at EE Department SNU, Korea (2011).
- Mujeeb Ahmed, Jongwon Kim “Context Aware Network-Assisted Hand-off Management and Interference Mitigation Scheme for Heterogeneous Networks,” IEEE WCNC 2014, Istanbul Turkey.
- Mujeeb Ahmed et al.,“Geo-Location based Self-Organization Scheme for Femtocell Networks,” ICTC 2013,Jeju Korea.
- Mujeeb Ahmed, Sung-Guk Yoon and Saewoong Bahk, “Self-Organizing Neighbor Cell List and Conflict-Free Physical Cell ID Assignment in LTE Femtocells,” IEEE APWCS Singapore, 22-23 Aug. 2011
- Mujeeb Ahmed, Nosherwan Shoaib and Iftikhar Mahmood, “Design, Analysis and Optimization of Multistage Amplifier at Ku band,” IEEE Journal of Space Technology, vol. 1, June 2011.
- Mujeeb Ahmed, Sung-Guk Yoon and Saewoong Bahk, “A Distance based Physical Cell ID Assignment for Self-Organizing LTE Femtocells,” Korea Information and Communications Society (KICS), Jeju Korea, June 2011
- Nosherwan Shoaib, Mujeeb Ahmed and Iftikhar Mahmood, “Design, Fabrication and Testing of LNA at Ku band,” IEEE ICAST Islamabad Pakistan, 2008