Telephone: +65 64998753
Office #: 1.702-03
Pillar / Cluster: Information Systems Technology and Design
Research Areas:: Artificial and Augmented Intelligence, Visual Computing, Data Science
Dr. Na Zhao is a tenure-track Assistant Professor at the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) since August 2022. Prior to joining SUTD, she was a Research Fellow at the National University of Singapore (NUS). Dr. Zhao received her Ph.D. degree in Computer Science from NUS in March 2021. Her PhD thesis, titled “Towards Learning Scene Semantics on 3D Point Clouds”, won the IMDA Excellence Prize awarded to the most outstanding Ph.D. graduate of the year with the best thesis at the School of Computing at NUS.
Dr. Zhao’s research interests lie at the intersection of computer vision and machine learning, particularly in scene understanding (e.g., object detection, semantic segmentation) from different machine learning perspectives such as data-efficient learning, incremental learning, robust learning, etc. Her research is published at top-tier computer vision and artificial intelligence conferences such as CVPR, AAAI, ECCV, etc.
For a full list of her publications, please see this Google Scholar Page.
- Yuyang Zhao, Zhun Zhong, Na Zhao, Nicu Sebe, Gim Hee Lee, Style-Hallucinated Dual Consistency Learning for Domain Generalized Semantic Segmentation, In European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), 2022.
- Tohar Lukov, Na Zhao, Gim Hee Lee, Ser-Nam Lim, Teaching with Soft Label Smoothing for Mitigating Noisy Labels in Facial Expressions, In European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), 2022.
- Hualian Sheng, Sijia Cai, Na Zhao*, Bing Deng, Jianqiang Huang, Xian-Sheng Hua, Minjian Zhao, Gim Hee Lee, Rethinking IoU-based Optimization for Single-stage 3D Object Detection, In European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), 2022. (* corresponding author)
- Na Zhao, Gim Hee Lee, Static-Dynamic Co-Teaching for Class Incremental 3D Object Detection, In AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 2022. (Oral paper)
- Na Zhao, Tat-Seng Chua, Gim Hee Lee, Few-shot 3D Point Cloud Semantic Segmentation, In IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2021.
- Na Zhao, Tat-Seng Chua, Gim Hee Lee, SESS: Self-Ensembling Semi-Supervised 3D Object Detection, In IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2020. (Oral paper)
- Na Zhao, Tat-Seng Chua, Gim Hee Lee, PS^2-Net: A Locally and Globally Aware Network for Point-Based Semantic Segmentation, In International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR), 2020.
- Principal Investigator, SUTD-ZJU Thematic Research Grant (2022-2024), S$148k, Sole PI, Visiting ZJU Prof: Liao Yiyi
- Principal Investigator, TL@SUTD Seed Grant (2022-2023), S$85k, Sole PI
- Ph.D. students with applicable scholarships/fellowships
- SUTD Fellowship
- AISG Fellowship
- AGS Scholarship
- ACIS Scholarship
- SDGF Fellowship (Singapore citizens)
- SINGA Scholarship (International students)
- Full-time research fellow/associate/assistant
- Visiting students