Martín Ochoa studied Systems Engineering in San José, CR (Universidad Latina, B.Sc.) and Mathematics in Rome (La Sapienza, B.Sc.). He continued his math studies in Munich (LMU, M.Sc.). Thereafter, Martín completed a PhD in Computer Science at the TU Dortmund. He then worked as a consultant and researcher in IT security for Siemens Corporate Technology in Munich. Before joining SUTD Martin worked in the Chair of Software Engineering of the Technical University of Munich as a post-doctoral researcher.
- PhD Computer Science (TU Dortmund, DE)
- M.Sc. Mathematics (LMU, DE)
- B.Sc. Mathematics (La Sapienza, IT)
- B.Sc. Systems Engineering (Universidad Latina, CR)
Martin is interested in various aspects of Software Security, including Information Flow Analysis, Security Testing and Software Diversity. In particular he is interested in applications to side-channel analysis and quantification, software protection and polymorphic malware analysis in the context of cyber-physical systems.
- Tobias Wüchner, Martín Ochoa, Alexander Pretschner: Robust and Effective Malware Detection Through Quantitative Data Flow Graph Metrics. DIMVA 2015: 98-118
- Gilles Barthe, Boris Köpf, Laurent Mauborgne, Martín Ochoa: Leakage Resilience against Concurrent Cache Attacks. POST 2014: 140-158
- Boris Köpf, Laurent Mauborgne, Martín Ochoa: Automatic Quantification of Cache Side-Channels. CAV 2012: 564-580
- Martín Ochoa, Jan Jürjens, Jorge Cuéllar: Non-interference on UML State-Charts. TOOLS (50) 2012
- Teaching endowment prize recipient for innovation in academic teaching (TU Munich, 2014)