Fredy Tantri is currently a Lecturer at Singapore University of Technology and Design. He joined SUTD on September 2022. Prior to that, Fredy was a data science trainer, mainly teaching data analytics tools such as Excel, PowerBI, SQL, RPA, and Python Programming. He was also involved in various machine learning projects where he used state-of-the-art deep learning models and cloud platforms to be deployed in a system.
He received his PhD from Nanyang Technological University in 2020, under the supervision of Assoc. Prof. Sulfikar Amir and Assoc. Prof. Cheung Sai Hung on the topic “Modeling and Simulation of Sociotechnical Resilience”. During his PhD, Fredy conducted weekly Python workshop and consultation for NTU community for more than a year. That was the time when he found joy in both teaching and programming.
From 2011 to 2015, Fredy had been studying Physics at the Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia. His thesis was on fluid simulation using lattice Boltzmann. Besides teaching and programming, he also enjoys traveling, hiking, swimming, table tennis, and reading.
- PhD, Interdisciplinary Graduate School, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 2020
- B.Sc, Department of Physics, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia, 2015
- Tantri, F., & Amir, S. (2022). Optimizing Response Strategies of Healthcare System in a Large-scale Disaster. Journal of Safety Science and Resilience, 3(4), 288-301.
- Tantri, F., & Amir, S. (2019). Modeling a simulation for sociotechnical resilience. Complexity, 2019.
- Tasic, J., Tantri, F., & Amir, S. (2019). Modelling multilevel interdependencies for resilience in complex organisation. Complexity, 2019.