Congratulations to Assistant Professor Soujanya Poria for six of his papers that are listed by the Web of Science as highly cited papers in the year 2020 in the field of Computer Science. According to the Web of Science, a highly cited papers in the field of computer science is defined as: “As of November/December 2020, this highly cited paper received enough citations to place it in the top 1% of the academic field of Computer Science based on a highly cited threshold for the field and publication year.”
The highly cited papers co-authored by Soujanya are as follows:
- Recent Trends in Deep Learning Based Natural Language Processing.
Young, Tom; Hazarika, Devamanyu; Poria, Soujanya; et al.
IEEE COMPUTATIONAL INTELLIGENCE MAGAZINE Volume: 13 Issue: 3 Pages: 55-75
- Deep Learning-Based Document Modeling for Personality Detection from Text
Majumder, Navonil; Poria, Soujanya; Gelbukh, Alexander; et al.
IEEE INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS Volume: 32 Issue: 2 Pages: 74-79
- A review of affective computing: From unimodal analysis to multimodal fusion
Poria, Soujanya; Cambria, Erik; Bajpai, Rajiv; et al.
INFORMATION FUSION Volume: 37 Pages: 98-125
- Sentiment Analysis Is a Big Suitcase
Cambria, Erik; Poria, Soujanya; Gelbukh, Alexander; et al.
IEEE INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS Volume: 32 Issue: 6 Pages: 74-80
- Fusing audio, visual and textual clues for sentiment analysis from multimodal content
Poria, Soujanya; Cambria, Erik; Howard, Newton; et al.
NEUROCOMPUTING Volume: 174 Special Issue: SI Pages: 50-59
- Aspect extraction for opinion mining with a deep convolutional neural network
Poria, Soujanya; Cambria, Erik; Gelbukh, Alexander
KNOWLEDGE-BASED SYSTEMS Volume: 108 Special Issue: SI Pages: 42-49
More details can be found on: https://webofknowledge.com/
Find the latest publications by Soujanya: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=oS6gRc4AAAAJ&hl=en
Follow the interesting works by the DeCLaRe lab founded by Soujanya’s at SUTD: https://declare-lab.net/