In today’s digitally connected world, we are generating and collecting ever increasing amount of data. To stay ahead in a highly competitive and global business environment, organizations are using analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide better and faster services to their customers, as well as to better manage new and emerging business risks. In this session, we will discuss and share the implications of this emerging trend, and use cases of how organizations have used analytics and AI in their transformation journey.
Raymond Leong, Associate Partner, Advisory Services
- Raymond is an Associate Partner in EY’s Advisory Practice, with more than 19 years of advisory and audit experience.
- He has extensive experience in the process, application and data risk domains.
- In addition to his career with EY, Raymond was part of the compliance and internal audit function in a large manufacturing MNC, with operations in Asia, Europe and the US. He has also worked as a Business Solutions Consultant in an software company that implements ERP solutions for its clients.
- He has facilitated various executive roundtable events for C-suite and senior management on topics such as managing procurement risks and fraud, data analytics, internal audit, digital transformation and emerging technology.
Wiriyanto Darsono, Manager, Advisory Services
- Wiriyanto (Willie) is a Manager in EY’s Advisory Practice.
- He has a broad range of experience in analytics solutions, in both the public and private sectors.
- He provides consultation and implementation of business analytics solutions to allow organizations resolve challenging business problems, which include algorithms development, modeling and machine learning implementation.
- His expertise is in bringing analytics models from research, development to deployment.
- He is capable to design the entire intelligence system, optimize the system infrastructure and performance, along with scaling up the overall system.
GOH Hwee Boon, Senior Consultant, Advisory Services
- Hwee Boon has 5 years of experience in data analytics, data engineering, statistical modeling and Machine Learning.
- At EY, Hwee Boon is involved in designing and implementing data-driven solutions for customers across different industries.
- Through data science, he is capable of empowering businesses and organizations via predictive analytics and process.
- Prior to joining EY, Hwee Boon worked as a development and behavioral economics researcher in East Africa. He ran Randomized Controlled Trials with more than 5,000 farmers in Kenya and Tanzania and conducted impact evaluation on fertilizer programs.