The IoT and Intelligent Systems track is introduced for students who wish to develop skills in building large-scale networked and distributed systems. The subjects in this track will prepare the students to gain the fundamental knowledge in making such systems effective, scalable and intelligent. The aim of this track is to train the students for careers in public and private sectors focused towards distributed data centers, automotive solutions, web services and E-commerce solutions among others.
- For Intake Y2019: 50.001, 50.002, 50.003, 50.004, 50.005. 50.034 are mandatory.
- For Intake Y2020 and subsequent batches: 50.001, 50.002, 50.003, 50.004, 50.005 are mandatory.
- Track core subjects and 4 track electives (not any electives) are mandatory.
Track Core Courses
- 50.046 Cloud Computing and IoT OR 50.012 Networks : Choose one
- 50.041 Distributed Systems and Computing
- 50.021 Artificial Intelligence
- Any ISTD electives listed here.
- 01.116 AI for Healthcare (TAE)
- 01.117 Brain-Inspired Computing and its Applications (TAE)
- 30.002 Circuits & Electronics (EPD)
- 30.115 Digital Signal Processing (EPD)
- 30.202 Design of Intelligent Digital Integrated Circuits and Systems (EPD)
- 60.004 Service Design Studio (DAI)
Recommended track electives:
Core courses are not recognised as track electives. If unsure, please check with the pillar.
A student who intends to sign up for courses offered by other pillars is required to inform the ISTD Pillar his/her plan one term ahead.